1. Vanna White was once a contestant, although she didn’t make it up on stage.
3. Bob Barker grew up on a reservation in South Dakota and is an official member of the Sioux tribe.
4. The very first one-bid prize was a fur coat. Furs were not offered as prizes since that episode, due to Bob Barker’s strong belief in animal rights.
5. The show discourages contestants from wearing green shirts because some games use chroma key screens, which can blend into a contestant’s shirt.
6. There was once a “Price is Right” wardrobe malfunction.
7. The Big Wheel can BREAK.
8. “Pick A Number,” probably the most boring game on the show, requires the contestant to pick a number to fill in a blank spot in the price of the prize they’re playing for. Zzzzz.
9. One time Snoop Lion — née Dogg — played Plinko, and it was awesome.
10. 74 games are currently rotated on the show. (32 have been retired.)
11. The producers select the contestants based solely on their answers to three questions: your name, where you are from, what you do.