1. 1. Tailgating.
If I lightly brush the back of his car with the front of mine, he’ll definitely understand that I am in a rush and act accordingly.
2. But the person you’re tailgating is thinking..
3. 2. What you’re thinking when dangerously weaving through traffic.
4. And what you should attach to your bumper.
Now people will surely want to avoid causing two accidents…
5. 3. Repeatedly honking your horn for any reason besides preventing IMMINENT DOOM.
This will definitely show him what he’s doing wrong. Or maybe just perforate his eardrums.
8. Which leads many people to assume..
9. 5. Waiting until the last second to merge.
Seriously, everybody knows you’re doing it on purpose.
10. 6. Disregarding cyclists on the road.
But they were CLEARLY in a “No-Cycle” zone! The only course of action was to clip them with my side view mirror.
11. To be fair, most cyclists also disregard motorists.
12. 7. Texting and Driving
16. 10. Driving well below the speed limit
It’s statistically more dangerous to drive below the speed limit, so pick up the pace!